Cranberry Apple Beet Smoothie
Tart cranberries mixed with a sweet banana and apple make this Cranberry Apple Beet Smoothie a delicious way to get a good serving of fruits and veggies!
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 medium apple (cored and quartered)
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 1 medium beet (peeled and quartered)
- 2 handfuls of baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons hemp hearts
- 2 cups water
- Recipe makes two 500ml servings.
- Calorie count is for 1 serving of the recipe made as written. Data is only to be used as a rough guide. Click here to learn how nutritional info is calculated on this website.
Serving: 500ml | Calories: 264kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 73mg | Potassium: 639mg | Fiber: 14g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 40% | Vitamin C: 42% | Calcium: 14% | Iron: 27%