Tart cranberries mixed with a sweet banana and apple make this Cranberry Apple Beet Smoothie a delicious way to get a good serving of fruits and veggies!
Course: Breakfast, Drinks, Snack
Calories: 264 kcal
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 medium apple
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 1 medium beet, peeled
- 2 handfuls of baby spinach
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp hemp hearts
- 2 cups water
Cut the beet into quarters.
Cut the apple into quarters and core.
Add all ingredients to your blender.
Blend all of the ingredients together until smooth.
- Any type of apple will work, use what you have on hand!
- Recipe makes two 500ml servings.
Cranberry Apple Beet Smoothie
Amount Per Serving (500 ml)
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.