Vegan No Bake Peach Cheesecake Bites
Vegan Peach Cheesecake Bites that are creamy, sweet, tangy and full of juicy peach flavour. The also require no baking which makes them the perfect summer dessert to make during peach season!
Prep Time15 mins
Freezing Time2 hrs
Total Time2 hrs 15 mins
For the cheesecake:
- 1 1/2 cups soaked, raw blanched almonds (1 cup of dry almond will expand to the 1 1/2 cups needed, see notes about almonds below)
- 4 medium fresh peaches cubed (approximately 2 1/2 cups)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- diced or sliced peaches for garnish (optional)
To make the base:
Add the rolled oats, almonds, and coconut sugar to a food processor or a high speed blender.
Blend until the almonds and oats have broken down.
Add the shredded coconut and the coconut oil.
Pulse until everything has combined.
Divide the mixture evenly between the 12 muffin cups and press it down until it is packed down and no loose parts remain. (see picture above)
Place the muffin tin in the freezer for the bases to firm up. Chill for at least 15 minutes.
To make the cheesecake:
Add the almonds, peaches, lemon juice, maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla to a high speed blender.
Blend until the mixture is smooth and creamy. Depending on how juicy your peaches are, you may need to use your blender's tamper to keep it going.
Remove the chilled bases from the freezer and divide the cheesecake mixture evenly between the 12 muffin cups. Smooth out the tops and place back into the freezer for at least an hour for them to firm up.
Remove from freezer 1/2 hour before serving so they can thaw a bit. Garnish and serve.
Store uneaten cheesecakes in the freezer in an airtight container.
- A high speed blender (such as a Vitamix or Blendtec) MUST be used for the cheesecake part of the recipe. If one is not used, the almonds will not break down properly and you run the risk of overheating/damaging your regular blender.
- 1 cup of dry almonds will expand to be the 1 1/2 cups needed for this recipe, so only soak 1 cup of almonds. The almonds MUST be soaked for at least 24 hours to soften them before blending.
- Blanched almonds come with the skins off to make things a bit easier for you, but if you cannot find them, you can also use almonds with the skins on BUT, be sure to peel the skins after they have been soaked. This step is a little time consuming, so be sure to factor this into your prep time.
- When pressing the base down into the muffin cups, I like to use a piece of parchment paper to do it since nothing will stick to it, see picture above.
- Frozen peaches may be used if fresh peaches are not available. Be sure to thaw them first and then chop before making the recipe.
- Nutrition info is based on 1 peach cheesecake bite with no garnishes. Nutrition info is is only to be used as a rough guide. Click to learn how nutrition info is calculated on this website.
Serving: 1cheesecake | Calories: 212kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 5mg | Potassium: 91mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 2% | Vitamin C: 7% | Calcium: 3% | Iron: 5%